Monday, February 4, 2013

Things I hauled on a 64A BAW Trailer

Some of the things I hauled to the storage unit.I felt I worked less in terms of lifting. Granny gears came in very handy with heavy loads. I am not sure how I manage to fit all of this in a one car garage. I have too much stuff. I didn't even include the rest of the bikes and parts on this posting.



To make the trailer go in straight, I lift the bike's rear wheel.


It takes some imagination and cleverness to properly fit and secure unusual loads




Ivar shelves from Ikea. Easy to assemble, disassemble, and store


My Cruzbike Freerider before I piled tires and wheelsets around it. This front wheel drive recumbent bike is a great workout for the abs.




The 64A B.A.W. trailer side by side the courtesy carts at U-haul








No comments: